Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SIMI registered garages

• 12-08-2009 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Does it really make a difference if they are registered or not.

What benefits do you get from buying off a garage that is registered.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

nothing imo
    i buy for the car and spec and deal, not by what agrage it is in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Swwwwwweeeeeeeet FA.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jackblack99

Ye I was thinking it was a waste of time alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Swwwwwweeeeeeeet FA.
    Try telling simi that. I believe they're pumping money into starting they're own used car for just simi dealers. beepbeep.ie as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

steve06 wrote: »
    Try telling simi that. I believe they're pumping money into starting they're own used car for just simi dealers. beepbeep.ie as far as I know.

Beepbeep.ie? They must have got that name from the radio advert they'll use. If i translate it here, it comes up as "f*****gw****rs.ie".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Swwwwwweeeeeeeet FA.

Higher prices due to the cosy cartel relationship, no?

[off to CT with me]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Yeah well I knew a simi dealer who ignored all my phone calls when I had a problem with a car. I know another one who sold a clocked car and didn't accept responsibilty.
    See how easy that is eh?

Edit: STUPID DELETED POSTS :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gunner10

:) Yes but you can't say that about all dealers,the same happens in all types of business,on Joe Duffy yesterday a women was refused a refund of 430 euro for a baby chair and that was after the baby had died shortly after been born and she had no use for the brand new, never used chair.There are chancers out there also who try to wrong business people who employs some mothers son,daughter,brother,sister,pay their taxes,mortgages etc!
    SV wrote: »
    Yeah well I knew a simi dealer who ignored all my phone calls when I had a problem with a car. I know another one who sold a clocked car and didn't accept responsibilty.
    See how easy that is eh?

Edit: STUPID DELETED POSTS :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

gunner10 wrote: »
    :) Yes but you can't say that about all dealers,the same happens in all types of business,on Joe Duffy yesterday a women was refused a refund of 430 euro for a baby chair and that was after the baby had died shortly after been born and she had no use for the brand new, never used chair.There are chancers out there also who try to wrong business people who employs some mothers son,daughter,brother,sister,pay their taxes,mortgages etc!

She wasn't entitled to a refund, tragedy about the child yeah but she may deal with it.
    Anyway, what's this got to do with anything?
    Aren't you the guy who bumped this then deleted his post?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

SV wrote: »
    Aren't you the guy who bumped this then deleted his post?
    I deleted his post as I wasn't happy with someone apparently registering just to wax lyrical about the wonders of the SIMI. I hadn't noticed that the thread was also an old one, i'll close it now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement