Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three coverage and national broadband strategy

Options
  • 12-08-2009 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭

Will the rollout of the national broadband strategy which was awarded to Three also lead to the regular availability of 3G services in those areas? Will this then extend native Three coverage to a much wider range of places?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

ardmacha wrote: »
    Will the rollout of the national broadband strategy which was awarded to Three also lead to the regular availability of 3G services in those areas? Will this then extend native Three coverage to a much wider range of places?

Yeah. That's why so many people are outraged that tax payers money is being used to roll out Three's network and provide a "broadband" service which is not really broadband...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Id still love to know how they won that license :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

+1
    Makes me so thick when I think about it :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Well it is not really broadband, but it might extend 3G into places I holiday now and again, facilitating a bit of browsing while there.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,322 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

That's the current government for ya ,total joke.

• Advertisement
Advertisement