Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's the player

Options
  • 12-08-2009 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I have captained my country in a world cup final
    I have lost 2 European cup / CL finals with different teams but against the same British team

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Craig87

Uli Stielike - He is the only guy I can think of he lost twice to Liverpool. Once for Madrid and once for Borussia M'Gladbach. And was in the Germany team that mad the world cup final. Not sure if he was captain though.

I was thinking of Cafu but he only lost once to Liverpool

Craig87 wrote: »
    Uli Stielike - He is the only guy I can think of he lost twice to Liverpool. Once for Madrid and once for Borussia M'Gladbach. And was in the Germany team that mad the world cup final. Not sure if he was captain though.

It's not this guy anyway he was never german captain. I remember that

• Registered Users Posts: 42 liamh22

Yep, its steilike
    He lost with borussia & madrid against liverpool & took over as captain of west germany in 1982 after ruminegge went off in the 70th minute

liamh22 wrote: »
    Yep, its steilike
    He lost with borussia & madrid against liverpool & took over as captain of west germany in 1982 after ruminegge went off in the 70th minute

Ah thats a sneaky one. :D I knew he didn't start the game catptain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 liamh22

Maybe just a little sneaky, its just i'm old enough to remember ( most) of the game

liamh22 wrote: »
    Maybe just a little sneaky, its just i'm old enough to remember ( most) of the game

Ah sure thats what you, want a bit of a challenge

Advertisement