Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EyePet - with Camera and Magic Card (PS3) - £25.99 (excl. S&H) [Amazon.co.uk]

• 12-08-2009 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Could be another GT5 considering it's €70+ everywhere else. Not released til the end of October.

447203.jpg
    Buy it @ Amazon.co.uk
    Say hello to the newest member of your family: the mischievous, magical EyePet! Every EyePet is a loveable bundle of furry fun brought to life by PS3. Thanks to the PlayStation Eye Camera and the 'Magic Card', you can feed your EyePet, stroke him, style him with new looks from the Pet Centre and even sketch amazing toys that spring to life on-screen for him to play with. Every day will bring fresh ideas and new toys to keep your new friend entertained.

More info on it here!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Just pre-ordered it although I have no idea what it is:) The p&p and vat added a hefty £7.52 onto the price though:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Just cancelled I'm afraid:(:(
    Dear Customer,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

We regret to report that the release of the following item has been cancelled:

"EyePet - with Camera and Magic Card (PS3)"

This item has now been cancelled from your order and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

We are no longer able to offer this item for sale. Our supplier has informed us that this item has been discontinued and is no longer available.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

B'stards:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Jafin

It's not been cancelled, I got in at work today.
    Don't know how much it is yet though as it's not in the system until Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Limestone1

Don't think its going to be 70 notes - play.com have it (game only) for approx €23

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Jafin

I saw that. I think including the camera and the magic card it was €38, pretty cheap if you ask me, and anything I ever looked for on play.com before was more expensive than shops here.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ankh98

Has anyone got this? What do you think of it?

I'm curious about it from a simple "it looks like a cool idea" perspective. But is it something you'll mess with for a couple of minutes/hours and then leave it aside... just like the Wii :eek:, (don't hang me that was supposed to be sarcasm :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Limestone1 wrote: »
    Don't think its going to be 70 notes - play.com have it (game only) for approx €23

Only st£17.89 on sendit.com for the game only for anyone who has the camera already.

http://www.sendit.com/games/platforms/ps3/eyepet-solus/10064048.html

or st£29.89 including the camera

http://www.sendit.com/games/platforms/ps3/eyepet-includes-playstation-eye-camera/10052852.html

Saw it in GAME for €50 or more at the weekend.

Remember sendit.com will let you pay in sterling so should be around €20 delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

I ordered one from Amazon too without any problems last monday on 26th. I haven't received it yet but it shows as dispatched on the same day of the order and the total is £26.40 with free delivery option.

You can also get it from hmv for £24.99 plus £2.50 delivery.

Advertisement