Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price of concrete blocks

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 cassiusclay

Usually 64 per bale. Depending on how many you need you should ask in advance for a price including delivery. Block manufacturers/suppliers will not normally deliver anything less than a bale.

If its only a few you need you could consider using a trailer and getting them yourself or alternatively check the price including delivery from the local builders providers yard who would deliver individual blocks.
    user_offline.gif usually tis 44 4inch ber bale. The advice to no go near the hardwares is correct.Look for roadstonne and their ilk in your area.Concrete suppliers in the yellow pages should sort u out.U should be able to buy for about 45 per 100 or less in the current climate.
    quote.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭pajoguy

Any idea of price of concrete block in the Limerick Area for about 10,000

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭LoTwan

Usually 64 per bale. Depending on how many you need you should ask in advance for a price including delivery. Block manufacturers/suppliers will not normally deliver anything less than a bale.
    <snip>

usually tis 44 4inch ber bale. The advice to no go near the hardwares is correct.Look for roadstonne and their ilk in your area.Concrete suppliers in the yellow pages should sort u out.U should be able to buy for about 45 per 100 or less in the current climate.

I have to disagree with that... I am buying by the 1000 at the moment and am getting them for .38 + vat (same price from the builders providers and from the manufacturer). I have bought them in smaller quantities fairly recently and they were .80 each from the builders providers which is €35/bale, not €64.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lon7

Lotwan were are you buying your blocks want to buy 5000 in the coming weeks co.limerick or there abouts

if someone else knows cheap blocks please let me know..

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Anyone get any prices lately?

I am looking to build the front wall and rang Roadstone(Roscommon) for a price on 6" blocks. They quoted me €800 per 1000 NOT including VAT. €908 including VAT.

This is crazy right?

Anyone get any prices for 6" blocks recently?

Cheers

Bull

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

BullBauld wrote: »
    Anyone get any prices lately?

I am looking to build the front wall and rang Roadstone(Roscommon) for a price on 6" blocks. They quoted me €800 per 1000 NOT including VAT. €908 including VAT.

This is crazy right?

Anyone get any prices for 6" blocks recently?

Cheers

Bull

This sounds correct, delivery prices have increased recently due to the rising cost of fuel and other associated costs. Generally you are looking are around 1 euro per block for 6 inch and half that for 4 inch. Also for 1000 6inch blocks would require 2 deliveries making it more expensive again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 everlast500

look i'm a bricklayer all blocks and bricks come in differand sized thats is where a skilled trades man comes in when u get 6 bales of bricks u dont sue one bale at a time u take from at least 3 bales cause of size differance

• Registered Users Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Anyone get any recent prices of blocks in the midlands area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ht9zni1gs28crp

Currently paying €520 incl Vat for load of solids in Meath area.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

miller_63 wrote: »
    Currently paying €520 incl Vat for load of solids in Meath area.

What's in a lorry load?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ht9zni1gs28crp

Reggie. wrote: »
    What's in a lorry load?

or 24 bales of 44 blocks

Advertisement