Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Studio Max Evening Course

Options
  • 12-08-2009 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can do an evening course in 3D Studio Max?
    New Media Technology had one listed as a short course but when I called they said that they were no longer offering it?!

Have been searching high and low now. Am desperate.

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Senior College Ballyfermot do a lot of graphics courses, might be worth a look on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

To be honest I think max is too big a program for an evening course offered over 6-8 weeks - you're going to get a very small amount of each aspect in that time. I'd heavily recommend getting some of the cg academy dvds as a good set of fundamentals and build from there. There's so many ways you can take the program and focus on different areas so get a good set of basics and see what you want to achieve. There's a massive amount of learning material online on nearly every part of the program to cover ya too! It's going to take a solid 6 months to even feel comfortable and about 1 / 2 years to start being really productive.

Best of luck with it, it's a fantastic program.

Advertisement