Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM 92FS hop up

Options
  • 12-08-2009 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Seems that mine is quite off, first bb falling out the barrel and very bad accuracy.

How would one adjust the hop up inside the Tm 92fs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

As far as i know they have a non adjustable hop unless it's one of the newer ones, might need a good clean/ re-seating is it a new gun?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

might be oily or the hopup isnt seated right. As far as i can remember they do have an adjustable hopup though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

k99_64 wrote: »
    Seems that mine is quite off, first bb falling out the barrel and very bad accuracy.

How would one adjust the hop up inside the Tm 92fs?

I've had this problem with my M9 when it was new. All it needed was the have the hop up turned up a little higher, the nub was not protruding enough to stop the BBs rolling out the barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

I've had this problem with my M9 when it was new. All it needed was the have the hop up turned up a little higher, the nub was not protruding enough to stop the BBs rolling out the barrel.

And how would one do that?

There is a 1.5mm-2mm hole on the hop up unit, you adjust it with an allen key. I will post pictures of the location tomorrow, when I get back.

• Advertisement

DSC00369.jpg

Seems my 92fs has no hole like that in it.

Image0086.jpg

:eek:, maybe your gun has a fixed hop-up..

:eek:, maybe your gun has a fixed hop-up..

Does that mean im buggered?

Just means you can't adjust it, assume it is a fixed hop.

• Advertisement

Buggered!

Advertisement