Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Brien's Shop

• 12-08-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭

Not to hijack the start of the Guess The Location thread, does anybody know who owns the O'Briens shop up on Stephen's Street??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Chochese wrote: »
    Not to hijack the start of the Guess The Location thread, does anybody know who owns the O'Briens shop up on Stephen's Street??

My guess would be the bank

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

God it was an old man IIRC. My family knew him pretty well because I lived in Stephen St until I was nine years old. I think he used to live upstairs, above the shop. Now that was a long time ago so the poor guy could be dead now but that's all I can remember. Sorry couldn't be of more help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

he died about 2 years ago . the people in the fish shop on patrick street will be able to help you out if you need any info , one of them was looking after the old man before he died. or u can pm me i kinda know them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

Thanks for your replies guys.

I'll enquire in the fishmongers and see if they have any information.

Advertisement