Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've lost my exam permit

• 12-08-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

What do I do?

I just opened my bag and it's not there. Can't think of where else it would be, but Ive obviously mislaid it somewhere.

Is it possible to get another one?:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Yes, go the the exams office tomorrow, south campus. They will write you a permit to sit your exam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Coola Boola, cheers for the ressurance :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I heard on the grapevine somewhere that you don't need it. If you just explain they'll let you away with it. Probably only for one exam though.

Also, it costs a fiver to get a new one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Yeh don't waste the fiver on a new one, its not needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Don't need it. In three years I have never not lost an exam pack. Student card will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

banquo wrote: »
    Don't need it. In three years I have never not lost an exam pack. Student card will do.

True, dog ate mine more than the once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

We lived in moyglare abbey and used to jump the river as a shortcut to college. Except on day, on the way to a may exam, I fell in. Completley submerged. Must have been the sunniest day of the year and I turn up thoroughly saturated. Must have looked completely insane. Got a right weird look from people.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nision

Yeah, i can 100% confirm you dont need it. You dont even need your student ID either, any photo ID will do.

Advertisement