Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenomena

Options
  • 12-08-2009 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Don't know if this should be posted in the recent existing thread on campus accommodation, apologies if it should:o

so I accepted an offer for the 38 week stay option in Glenomena earlier in the summer and paid the first semester fee, just wondering should I hear anything back from them after that? Dates we can move in, or the room I'm in etc...
    They sent out a package with a list of rules and a license to reside (I think)...

Just got a bit panicked that my application had been rendered void when I got an email from the residences office giving details on how to go on the waiting list for campus accommodation and how to get off-campus accommodation, though it did say it was being delivered to all students... I'm probably worrying about nothing right?:o:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Alyosha

mc1990 wrote: »
    I'm probably worrying about nothing right?:o:p

Right!

I got that email today aswell and I'm on campus next year. Not paid up yet though, like a few people I know, so if anything you're one step ahead of the game. You won;t get your apartment/room number until you move in. Which can be anytime from Monday 31st August.

Nada to worry about!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭mc1990

ah thanks for the quick reply! that's a weight off my shoulders :D

Advertisement