Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best phone to do my Fantasy Football on when not near a computer

• 12-08-2009 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi all, need a phone that is more than able to pick my fantasy football when not around a laptop. Was thinking Nokia E71, Samsung Jet or Nokia 5800? Have a Nokia N95 but thats a fiddle to use. Also like to be able to jot down some ideas for players etc...
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Use Opera Mini on any as I made mine using it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Yeah Opera mini is the best way to go. I'd recommend something like the jet as it has a larger display- handier for viewing the full team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 booboobear

Ya Opera mini is the way to go for sure. Then as long as ya get a 3G phone you should be ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Assuming you're doing the official Premier League one the site states that in August (no date)
    Our mobile site will be overhauled so it functions well and looks good on all modern handsets. They'll be no excuses for missing out on that last minute transfer or not checking your points at full-time on Saturday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

iPhone.

*cough*

:D

Seriously, it might be worth specifying exactly what you want - touch screen or buttons? 3G/WiFi etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement