Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair ban from soccer Mods help out here please?!

Options
  • 12-08-2009 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I was banned from soccer today and I think it was unfair to say the least and would ask mods to please consider my case.
    I posted yesterday in the 'Why Alonso left Liverpool thread' This was a fair post and should no have caused offence.
    However I got a response from a poster called Mr Alan ':D post of the day reply' which belittled what I said. I argued my point today and if you read the thread through you will see the guys responses made little sense.
    I tryed to bring the matter to a close and just mentioned that Mr Alan was a regular visitor to the Villa thread last year during the Gareth Barry saga and done his best to upset Villa fans.
    Mr Alan reported that I was back seat modding to a mod called Dub13
    I then got a warning from Dub13.
    Uncharacterically and I accept unacceptably I sent a pm to Mr Alan calling him an a***hole
    This was obviously sent on to Dub13 and I got banned
    Is Dub13 as I suspect a liverpool fan? I asked this in a pm but got no reply??
    If so surely someone more impartial should have dealt with this.
    I think if a mod posted in the Alonso thread and told us that we should both cop on to ourselves it would have been a fairer procedure??
    I certainly have no interest in discussing anything with Mr Alan again and promise to keep well clear of trouble.
    Please lift my ban at this criticial juncture in the season!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

to answer one of my one questions!

Yesterday, 18:19 #2
    Dub13
    Category Moderator

Adverts | Friends
    CMod: Consumer Issues, Dublin City, Military, Sports Trivia, Region, Soccer
    Ok I will get us off the mark,I like the look of this one...

Torres and liverpool double
    Torres to be top scorer and liverpool to win the premiership is 11/1.
    http://www.paddypower.com/football/u..._grp_ids=49075

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT RAFA, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT FANS, LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB IS IN THE WRONG HANDS.

If you are a Liverpool fan check out IrishKop.com the home of Irish Liverpool fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

You were banned for personal abuse.
    Accept it, dont do it again, all will be fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement