Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BT - This Binary Universe

• 13-08-2009 12:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

This album is awesome. Like, really awesome. Any fans among you? I'd love to get some more stuff just like it but I've read that he's mostly Trance orientated which I'd be hesitant to try.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Agreed, it's fantastic stuff. I'm a huge fan, and never understand why he gets so much stick. I think it has to do with him being on Perfecto at one stage. I'd recommend Movement In Still Life, but it's quite different from TBU. Avoid Emotional Technology though.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Sounds good - I have seen it about alright and straight away associated it with his 90s trance type tunes. Must pick it up.

I'm over in London at the moment - took a wander down to HMV on Oxford St this evening and picked up a copy of this - no feckin CD drive on my laptop though so will have to wait till I'm home tomorrow to give it a listen! DVD with it too, is that any good?

Got to rip this in work today before I left London and listened on the way home - thanks for the heads up, great album alright. Love the ambient tracks at the end, drifted away on the plane listening to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Great with a smoke in you. The trippy fade out and fade in bits catch you off guard. What's the DVD like?

• Advertisement

Kold wrote: »
    Great with a smoke in you. The trippy fade out and fade in bits catch you off guard. What's the DVD like?

I'd say it is alright, must try over the weekend...

Haven't watched the DVD yet, might incorporate that over the weekend too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭digiology

Nice to know I'm not alone. I've been banging on about this album for almost two years!
    Can't wait for new album I've already played this one to death.

Advertisement