Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah...All Ireland time once again

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Everyone got their tickets for Sunday yet? :)
    Looking forward to it but nervous at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

I cant get a ticket but cant wait til Sunday!!! Oh I think twil be a close one!

I can't wait. Hopefully Noel Hickey will back on form and inpenetrable. Am so sick of all this Sh!t about how Kilkenny are "beatable" etc etc and Tipp are the ones to do it...the same team that have never (for the most part) been ever in a final ;)

mfitzy wrote: »
    I can't wait. Hopefully Noel Hickey will back on form and inpenetrable. Am so sick of all this Sh!t about how Kilkenny are "beatable" etc etc and Tipp are the ones to do it...the same team that have never (for the most part) been ever in a final ;)

Ah dont be minding them, UP THE CATS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Yeah have the ticket...but have to say the nerves are kicking in earlier this year than they usually do!

This game is going to be closer than any of the last 3 finals we've been in.

• Advertisement

brettmirl wrote: »
    Yeah have the ticket...but have to say the nerves are kicking in earlier this year than they usually do!

This game is going to be closer than any of the last 3 finals we've been in.

Very much so. Cody naming the panel for Sunday tonight/this evening. If we're nervous can imagine what the players must be like, the guys that have given us so much entertainment and pride over the past few years in particular. But then again they have been there 3 years in a row, and won :).
    Tipp will be nervouser ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

According to a poster over on KilkennyCats.com Tipp have done a "full dress rehersal" behind closed doors in Semple Stadium.

Followed a band around, gave a winners speech after and had noises blaring out of the tannoy system the same as the crowd noise from Croker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

What? Even Michael Fennelly's winners speech?

djScarey wrote: »
    What? Even Michael Fennelly's winners speech?

Nice one ;). Wonder did he wear the Kilkenny jersey as well just to make it more realistic ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

mfitzy wrote: »

Word is that Hickey wont start and Cha has been dropped.....

Still so confident? :p:p:p

• Advertisement

D_Red_Army wrote: »
    Word is that Hickey wont start and Cha has been dropped.....

Still so confident? :p:p:p

Yep, Kilkenny were/are never a one man team in recent years. Confident yes, arrogant or think Tipp are any sort pushover; no way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

PJ Ryan
    Michael Kavanagh, JJ Delaney, Jackie Tyrell
    Tommy Walsh, Brian Hogan, John Tennyson,
    Michael Rice, Derek Lyng,
    Richie Hogan, Henry Shefflin, Eoin Larkin
    Eddie Brennan, Richie Power, Aidan Fogarty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

As a Tipp Man I'm glad to see that Noel Hickey isn't starting, JJ Delaney is more suited on the wing and that full back line have been vulnerable all year, for the first time in years Kilkenny have been leaking goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Can't ye just lose once? Please!?!?!?!?!

jd007 wrote: »
    Can't ye just lose once? Please!?!?!?!?!

No.....no way hungrier than ever I think :). This is not a loosers forum he he

http://www.kilkennypeople.ie/news/Mystic-Moira-predicts-fourinarow.5619124.jp

Love that bit about not getting any positive vibes from the Tipp flag; how would you in all fairness :D:D

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    As a Tipp Man I'm glad to see that Noel Hickey isn't starting, JJ Delaney is more suited on the wing and that full back line have been vulnerable all year, for the first time in years Kilkenny have been leaking goals.

Indeed. One goal last season (08) and something like 7 this year. So that is a worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

How the **** can anyone publish that thinly-veiled book-pimping sh1te as "news"?

Stephen wrote: »
    How the **** can anyone publish that thinly-veiled book-pimping sh1te as "news"?

She's unbeliaveably popular though Steph. Seemingly there is weeks waiting lists for her appointments. I know people (mainly women) from allover the south east that have gone to her.

Im all togged out now, got a few more flags! Bring it on:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ECOLOGICAL

lots of goals from Kilkenny and few from Tipp and Kilkenny to win comfortably in last 10 minutes and i predict i will be locked by end of first half yeehawwwww!!!
    Here we BLOW !!!!!!!! 4 in a row!!!!!!! Rofl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

Lookin for two tickets, long shot i know but sure thers no harm in askin

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

TH1_49200948Mystic%20Moira.JPG

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

Lest we be considered ungracious on this holy Sabbath day, may we extend the best of luck to Tipperary hurling next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Don't suppose I can stream the game anywhere. In the uk and would like to watch :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hard luck in the minor match lads!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Lump wrote: »
    Don't suppose I can stream the game anywhere. In the uk and would like to watch :)

Keep an eye towards the end of this thread;
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61977197

Few links posted so far. :)

GO GO 4 IN A ROW!!!

Even if they did try scalp poor Tommy Walsh!!!

GO ON THE CATS:D:D:D:D:D:D

Great game and lucky win. Congrats folks - thats the type of game I like :)

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »
    Great game and lucky win. Congrats folks - thats the type of game I like :)

Yea was a great match SO SO close all the way through! Defo not a one sided event anyway, nice to see such a close game, even if my throat is killing me now;)

Advertisement