Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah...All Ireland time once again

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Yea was a great match SO SO close all the way through! Defo not a one sided event anyway, nice to see such a close game, even if my throat is killing me now;)

yeah congrats kilkenny good win, a question for anyone who might know i need to get the train tomorrow night to dubin leaves train station at 7:20, will i be able to get to the station ok or what times the kk home coming? my only fear is place wud be mopped with fans and id not get near the ticket booth :P dont get me wrong love the kk hurling but need to get to dublin tomor night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I don't know about train times but you can buy a ticket in advance. Might be worth a quick phone call to the station just to be sure to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Firstly just want to say Well Well Done to our lads today; did us so proud. PJ Ryan well deserved man of the match. A testament to the quality of this team that they shone through even when they were on the ropes there.

Might add an even sweeter victory after having to undure the ungracious nature of Tipp fans. Give me Waterford or Galway anyday ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

mfitzy wrote: »
    Firstly just want to say Well Well Done to our lads today; did us so proud. PJ Ryan well deserved man of the match. A testament to the quality of this team that they shone through even when they were on the ropes there.

Might add an even sweeter victory after having to undure the ungracious nature of Tipp fans. Give me Waterford or Galway anyday ;)

Agreed! I actually thought Tipp played brilliantly today but the attitude Ive being seeing on this forum all day since the win of so many kk begrudgers out there, Im absolutely delighted they won again! Then again I suppose its like everything theres a few fits in every county but I am shocked at the stuff thats being posted over on the GAA board. Liams coming home anyway so I suppose thats all that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Agreed! I actually thought Tipp played brilliantly today but the attitude Ive being seeing on this forum all day since the win of so many kk begrudgers out there, Im absolutely delighted they won again! Then again I suppose its like everything theres a few fits in every county but I am shocked at the stuff thats being posted over on the GAA board. Liams coming home anyway so I suppose thats all that matters.

It's All Sour Grapes. Sure God love them. Haven't won one in a nearly decade; does not sit well with their obvious sense of entitlement to L Mac ;)

Liam is home again for another year with us as you say. Fcuk the begrudgers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement