Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats up with Biker.ie?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I am starting to like some of the BMW's lately. Would never get one. Ill stick with me suzuki's. Wouldnt mind a go of a few of em though.

Biker.ie wrote: »
    16,000 'scummers' ?
    How many active? How many have more than one account. Take 1000 off for bussie anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

seanybiker wrote: »
    plenty of sites for different personalities. Every site has sound people and dopes.

Unfortunately the mods on the site are the latter.
    I am starting to like some of the BMW's lately. Would never get one. Ill stick with me suzuki's. Wouldnt mind a go of a few of em though.
    Talk to Joe and organise a test drive:D

Quint wrote: »
    Unfortunately the mods on the site are the latter.
    Brendan is sound. Dont know how many mods are on the place or who mods it. I know one mod is a tit anyways lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Biker.ie

KamiKazi wrote: »
    lol, nice mature way to promote your site genius

I don't need to promote the site or attract any more bmw nobs from boredZzzz, they'd only end up being incarcerated for being donkeys forking out €150/hr for the privilege of an oil change, instamatic coffee and the opportunity to flitter thru some glossy aftermarket w@nk mag at a main stealership, then try to sell their obscure knobbly-tyred squinty eyed piece of dung on biker.ie which bmw and indeed other sensible bikers have put the residual value equivalent to that of a used condom on for trade-in.

It's a bit rich to categorise everyone as scummers just because you and your piece of sh!t with wonky indicators were the subject of much ridicule on the site, Get a grip old timer- or better still- a brain and a gixxer !

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I don't need to promote the site or attract any more bmw nobs from boredZzzz, they'd only end up being incarcerated for being donkeys forking out €150/hr for the privilege of an oil change, instamatic coffee and the opportunity to flitter thru some glossy aftermarket w@nk mag at a main stealership, then try to sell their obscure knobbly-tyred squinty eyed piece of dung on biker.ie which bmw and indeed other sensible bikers have put the residual value equivalent to that of a used condom on for trade-in.

It's a bit rich to categorise everyone as scummers just because you and your piece of sh!t with wonky indicators were the subject of much ridicule on the site, Get a grip old timer- or better still- a brain and a gixxer !

hahaha, gratz on being such a huge twat, you must be proud of yourself.

hahaha, gratz on being such a huge twat, you must be proud of yourself.

'gratz' on such a witty reply, you must be a bmw owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Why did you register on boards.ie in the first place if you find it so boring ?

That the best you can come up with?

And no, I'm not a BMW owner, unlucky.

KTRIC wrote: »
    Why did you register on boards.ie in the first place if you find it so boring ?

I has some issues, with hatchets and cracking fellas skulls open, the Spirituality section was very helpful in helping me come to terms with my inner demons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Judging by what you posted above, you do not know very much about motorbikes.
    Not saying that I do, but I respect a persons choice of bike.
    A 'gixxer' is not the only bike out there, and if someone wants to buy a BMW, let them.

Oh, and after what you thought about KamaKazi's choice of bike, you don't know much about the website biker.ie either.

P.C. wrote: »
    Oh, and after what you thought about KamaKazi's choice of bike, you don't know much about the website biker.ie either.

What did he say about my choice of bike? Apart from thickly assuming I was of course a BMW driver :rolleyes:

And goddamnit B.C., get my name right :D

Oh, and look at old 'septic ninja thanking, go on son.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

What did he say about my choice of bike? Apart from thickly assuming I was of course a BMW driver :rolleyes:

Exactly.
    You have posted what bike you ride a few times, and a lot of us have even seen your bike on rideouts. :D
    And goddamnit B.C., get my name right :D.

Sorry - very, very sorry. :o:eek::P:rolleyes:
    Oh, and look at old 'septic ninja thanking, go on son.

Sorry - very, very sorry - I hit the wrong button. Me Bad! :o:eek:

Exactly.
    You have posted what bike you ride a few times, and a lot of us have even seen your bike on rideouts. :D

Sorry - very, very sorry. :o:eek::P:rolleyes:

Sorry - very, very sorry - I hit the wrong button. Me Bad! :o:eek:

lol :D

I couldn't give a flute about Kamakazi or what he rides, both he and ktric are inconsequential flies hitching a ride on Ewan McGeriatric's bmw to eternal ennui, my issue is when some inter-cyberal dweeb hiding behind a monitor tars the whole site as scumbags because he couldn't hack the abuse from hard core bikers who say it like it is.

It's survival of the fittest on biker.ie and the sissy's don't last long, if you're looking for somewhere peaceful and harmonious to appeal to your delicate motorcycling sensibilities, for light hearted fun, chat and maybe more, then the people's liberation movement of the popular Judean front may be more suited, rumor has it theres a special Gay section that's invite only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

I couldn't give a flute about Kamakazi or what he rides, both he and ktric are inconsequential flies hitching a ride on Ewan McGeriatric's bmw to eternal ennui, my issue is when some inter-cyberal dweeb hiding behind a monitor tars the whole site as scumbags because he couldn't hack the abuse from hard core bikers who say it like it is.

It's survival of the fittest on biker.ie and the sissy's don't last long, if you're looking for somewhere peaceful and harmonious to appeal to your delicate motorcycling sensibilities, for light hearted fun, chat and maybe more, then the people's liberation movement of the popular Judean front may be more suited, rumor has it theres a special Gay section that's invite only.

Piss off then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭zzr

BIKER.IE IS RUN TO SELFSERVE A GROUP OF BUDDY BUDDY BIKERS IN A CLICK IF YOUR NOT IN THE CIRCLE TUFF YOU DONT MATTER JUST GIVE BUISNESS TO A SELECT FEW WHO PROFIT FROM IT ENOUGH SAID

Jesus this thread went nuts in no time at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭zzr

well if you say the wrong thing or go against the mighty your banned :D
    thats their motto sad i know

Hahaha, well you sure made a big enough deal about BMWs. And come on any of the boards rideouts, call my bike a BMW and I'll have no problem calling you a twat ;) And LOL @ 'say it like it is'. Like what is?? 'Jaysus, their some boobies' 'Oh ****, nearly died on the way home' 'Oh lads look, I put the bike in the sitting room, amn't I a mad bastard'

Survival of the fittest??? You having a fvcking laugh? Is your 'First time bikers' section for the fittest? And I suppose the "fittest" wouldn't need a workshop section, sure the fittest would know their stuff already no? And doesn't biker.ie have a gay section? It's called Biswalds, or Baswalds or something....

I'm sure you'll reply with an immensely witty, well thought out post ;)

• Advertisement

Oh and also LOL @ 'hardcore bikers'

Most of your members drive a fvcking car to work, but they're too afraid to mention "cage talk" in case they get banned :D Oh well, some day you'll take your head out of your ass.

Zascar: I'd appreciate if you left this thread open for a while, would love to see what this twat replies with :)

answer me this then. Ye have a member on your site that got drunk and crashed his bike but got money from county council and the same member rang two people asking for 500 to tell the people where their stolen racing bikes where ? Im not gonna mention names, but what ya think about that?. Same chap ****ed up a certain bike and all he was doing was servicing it. Still looked for money . Dont like them kind of people. I think you know who im on about.if not i dont care.

zzr wrote: »
    BIKER.IE IS RUN TO SELFSERVE A GROUP OF BUDDY BUDDY BIKERS IN A CLICK IF YOUR NOT IN THE CIRCLE TUFF YOU DONT MATTER JUST GIVE BUISNESS TO A SELECT FEW WHO PROFIT FROM IT ENOUGH SAID
    I cant say anything. I was one of the ones in that group a few years back. Ah who cares to be honest. No use giving out on net. If people have problems sort it out in person. Take that as a joke or personal I couldnt give a ****. I can ruin ya. Must finish me pop chicken and go for a ****.

I cant say anything. I was one of the ones in that group a few years back. Ah who cares to be honest. No use giving out on net. If people have problems sort it out in person. Take that as a joke or personal I couldnt give a ****. I can ruin ya. Must finish me pop chicken and go for a ****.

Ah fvck ya.

Now I want a KFC :D:D

Ah fvck ya.

Now I want a KFC :D:D
    i had me some chicken pop stuff from some new place here in waterford. Food depot or something like that. Well cheap. 100 fish fingers for about 12 quid. Place rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I couldn't give a flute about Kamakazi or what he rides, both he and ktric are inconsequential flies hitching a ride on Ewan McGeriatric's bmw to eternal ennui,

I drive a ZZR1400, its about as far removed from a BMW as you can get. And it'll wipe the floor with any GIXER you can find. Some of the guys here, like myself have been biking for decades. So we're not all noobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

You's are all arguing like little school children. Give it a break ffs. Biker is a site like no other, you can ask the simplist of questions and get the pissed ripped from you for 5 pages but someone will always answer - you just have to take the stick, give it a bit and get on with your life. It's way too short to argue about getting a bit of times new roman abuse.

Thats all I have to say, now get the fcuk off the computer and on to the sadel before it rains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

"Sissys"? Are you 7?
    The only "dweeb" that tarred a group of bikers with the same brush is you, maybe you should read the posts again? Who "couldn't hack the abuse"? Maybe you should read the whole thread from the start, you're inventing stuff again.
    And as for hardcore bikers on that site, don't make me laugh! Going to a bike rally in a station wagon is a hardcore biker? The biker in the village people is more hardcore than that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

Ever since summer came along around 90% of the riders on Suzuki GSXR bikes look like posers. They always have the shiniest bikes and are wearing the shiniest leathers. One or two drops of rain and again they are nowhere to be found!

Now I'm not trying to tar everyone who rides one with the same brush. But I don't think you can say the "gixxer" has some sort of cool image amongst the biker community. Sure they are nice bikes, but the bikes with the best reputation??? Far too many summer bikers go for the GSXR to give it that hardcore image.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Burklert

Argueing over the internet....

retarded.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement