Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kayaking in Clare

• 13-08-2009 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Is there a kayaking club in Clare? This could be sea or fresh water, any info would do.

PS: I know the one in Killaloe already.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

Is there a kayaking club in Clare? This could be sea or fresh water, any info would do.

PS: I know the one in Killaloe already.

Nevsail in Kilkee Bay, guy called Dave runs it, nice guy and safe bay for watersports. Highly recommended.

http://www.nevsailwatersports.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

You can do it in the White Strand in Miltown Malbay, no idea about the details though.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭999/112

You can do it in the White Strand in Miltown Malbay, no idea about the details though.

The folks at White Strand do not rent out the kayaks due to the high cost of insurance, however they do sell the kayaks, mostly sit-on-tops and they have a good range of same. They can also order a specific kayak for you.
    As the season is drawing to a close you could get a good deal now. Ring Johnnie on 087 3160939. Safe and happy paddlin'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 henz

I have just bought a sit on top kayak looking to use it in lakes rivers or calm sea im new to kayaking. but would prefer to go out with others as have little experence if anyone interested. cant seem to find any clubs around this side of the country co clare.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Zombie thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement