Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what your fav late night snack?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

grilled bacon until the fat goes brownish color so ti got a nice smoked flavor
    then two slices of nice ly toasted white bread butter and even spread of tommy k FTTFW
    Sh1te song
    Xyo wrote: »
    tin of beans + microwave + 4 slices of toast.
    Equals Casualty+New microwave
    What also is nice....a slice of ham, put a spoon load of coleslaw in the middle of it, roll it up and eat it! BOOM!
    Ah its a bomb
    mehmeh12 wrote: »
    Plain white toast.
    Racist
    if i have it a chicken noodel salad tho i need

Rocket
    chicken
    on vine cherry tomotoes
    noodles
    red onion.

plus the marinade for the chiken and off course a decent salad dressing :D
    Thats feckin dinner
    I might actually have this for Dinner tho its an any time of the day snack dinner and Ive made some improvements

Chorizo
    Red Onion
    Par boiled spud's...

saute the spuds and chorizo, in al little butter you've got the oil from the chirizo which is good for flavor.

while ding that boil some water to poach to eggs just as the eggs are done hand full of rocket toss it in with the red onoins into the fryin pan for litteratly 3 secondsplate it poach eggs on top and

OH MY GOD :D
    FYP
    OneArt wrote: »
    baby flesh sandwiches. with cress.
    Fail
    oh god everything! tuna and sweetcorn on toast! does the job
    Are you my sister
    OneArt wrote: »
    So you think having cress in sandwiches is funny do you?
    Touche
    A Terry's Chocolate Orange, yum yum yum. Or if I happen to wake up in the middle of the night really hungry, a bowl of Spar cereal, it is SO good!

Far too easy but Terry is a mod and i am neither racist or sectarian.
    cheerios
    See yas

FTW

Fried(crispy) dry cured bacon, Fresh white bread and a sauce made from tomato relish, mayo and mustard. No thanks necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

super-rush wrote: »

Fried(crispy) dry cured bacon, Fresh white bread and a sauce made from tomato relish, mayo and mustard. No thanks necessary.

you dont know what your talking about kido !!

go back to pre school Mayo on food isnt that for people who eat shi1t ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

you dont know what your talking about kido !!

go back to pre school Mayo on food isnt that for people who eat shi1t ? :confused:

If you say so.......you're scaring me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

super-rush wrote: »
    If you say so.......you're scaring me

:rolleyes:

you said mayo that crap none tasting mayonnaise that people find nice.... :confused:

How is something thats white and looks like the fruit of some mans loins nice ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Special K and fresh strawberries chopped up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Mouse-sized bowl of Special K and skimmed milk, but only after I've smugly noted the diet-motivation stickers on the biscuit tin, fridge and cooker.

I'll get that dream man yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

Nesquik!

oh hey listen mate nesquick dont get me started on that 1 :P:P mascot is a rabit and they are little brown balls hey any1 thinkin what i am hehahahahahahahahah poopoo:P:P:P:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

oh hey listen mate nesquick dont get me started on that 1 :P:P mascot is a rabit and they are little brown balls hey any1 thinkin what i am hehahahahahahahahah poopoo:P:P:P:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Startin' early tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

blackcurrent jam or unsalted peanut butter on toast .....hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

a loaf of toasted ham and cheese toasties, with a pot of tae and a swiss roll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Cheese and ham on toast.
    Cheese spread,slice of ham,grated mozeralla and chedder cheese and bits of chopped up frankfurters.
    terrible for the arterys but good for the noms.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

toast with marmalade is nice too nyom nyom nyom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Crunchy cucumber salad with a dressing of olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Absolutely delicious.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

beans+toast
    biscuits
    popcorn
    cocopops
    profiteroles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

chicken flavour Koka Noodles :D I am having them right now. yum yum yum

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

oh oh microwave popcorn also :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭alter200

Toasted ham and cheese sandwich and a nice hot cup of tea mmmmmmmm .

got it in one! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Rocky Balboa 2

Roast Beef

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭meenmore

A massive mug of white coffee, on milk, with about 3-4 spoons of sugar.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Toast. You can't beat it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Enigma'

Scone + butter + jam + tea + more tea = perfect late night snack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

cant beat a good aul cheese and ham toastie with tea! nachos and dip, left over apache pizza usually goes down a treat :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

Plain Digestive biscuits with cheddar.

Go on, try it. It's so wrong but so right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Tea and a stack of jammy toast. Nice...!

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭shift

grilled bacon until the fat goes brownish color so ti got a nice smoked flavor
    then two slices of nice ly toasted white bread butter and even spread of tommy k FTTFW

We’ll be all night wanting more

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Cloned Alien

Nothin at night beats a hot cup of tea with toasted maltana with real butter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

What also is nice....a slice of ham, put a spoon load of coleslaw in the middle of it, roll it up and eat it! BOOM!

Explosive coleslaw.
    Cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

After a night out we used to eat cheese sandwich with tommy k and scrambled eggs! yock thoughts of it now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

Cracottes with raspberry jam and butter, plus tea mm

Advertisement