Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User Title

Options
  • 13-08-2009 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

User title

I became a subscriber and am wondering if I'm allowed put my site URL as my user title?

Thanks admins :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I see no harm, as I have done it in the past.
    Its no different than if it was in your signature. What we frown upon is if you spam the link on threads to gain attention :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Sparky wrote: »
    I see no harm, as I have done it in the past.
    Its no different than if it was in your signature. What we frown upon is if you spam the link on threads to gain attention :)

Wow, one minute reply containing good news. Don't see that often on the internet :D

Thanks Sparky

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Howdy,
    I've tweaked it slightly to improve the aesthetics. I don't think it affects the intent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

seamus wrote: »
    Howdy,
    I've tweaked it slightly to improve the aesthetics. I don't think it affects the intent.

Yup, no worries seamus.

Thanks

Advertisement