Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new irish nfl team

• 13-08-2009 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

a couple of friends and I have decided to start or at least try to start a new development team in the irish nfl. we're all based in navan co. meath and we have two questions what do we need to do to get started?? and is there anyone in the navan and even meath county area who would be seriously interested in playing, managing training the team/club/franchise!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

a couple of friends and I have decided to start or at least try to start a new development team in the irish nfl. we're all based in navan co. meath and we have two questions what do we need to do to get started?? and is there anyone in the navan and even meath county area who would be seriously interested in playing, managing training the team/club/franchise!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wrong place to ask this question.

I have PM you who you need to contact in the Irish American Football League (IAFL) about starting a team.

The League has an unofficial Forum also Here

Talk to the IAFL before you put anything in motion. Trust me I had a team it failed miserably and its not as easy as it sounds or looks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭Lothaar

I live nearish to Navan but coach/play with the Dublin Rebels. If you're serious about setting up, I'd be willing to give you whatever help I can (bearing in mind I've got two kids, a long work commute and fairly time-consuming committments to my current team!).

PM me if you're interested.

Andy Dennehy, Head Coach, Dublin Rebels.

Advertisement