Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seeking Help - Italia '90

• 13-08-2009 2:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Do you have an Italia ’90 story?

My name is Gavin and I’m making a radio documentary about the 1990 World Cup. We all know all about the matches, the players and Big Jack but this documentary will look at the fans as we approach 20, yes, 20 years since the big event. I’m looking for YOUR stories from that time.

Did you travel to Italy? What lengths did you go to get there? What are your stories?

What did you do if you stayed here in Ireland? Did you paint your house/car/dog green?

What do you remember from your experiences watching Italia ’90? Did it change your life in any way?

Did you attend the homecoming in Dublin?

I’m looking for people to interview for the documentary which, I hope, will capture the essence of three of the most amazing weeks in Irish sporting history, but from the point of view of the fans. If you, or someone you know, have a story you think I should here than send me a PM or email me on gavingrace@hotmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time.

Hope this isn't against the rules mods.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Thanks for all the PM's guys. Keep 'em coming!

Advertisement