Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do woman hate about other woman?

Options
  • 13-08-2009 3:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

What do woman hate about other woman?....Honestly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭megapixel

Bitchy comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Can't see this thread going anywhere good.

I hate that women are always down about other women... we're very harsh on our own gender. Our first instinct when someone is doing well is to tear someone down rather than be happy for them. Which sucks. I wish we could be more supportive of eachother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Plenty of stuff that annoys me about people, none of it's women specific though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Bitchiness. How emotional they/we get sometimes over the smallest things.

Most of all would be drama queens though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

One-upmanship.

Just because your dress cost twice as much as mine doesn't make you better than me, or mean that you need to point that out to me, repeatedly.

And yes, I do really know girls like this.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I agree with shellyboo. I dont see this going anywhere good. I've a slight issue too with the thread starter thatsthestuffme. In your first few posts in the Ladies Lounge you're not exactly giving a good impression. Plus how come you're a blonde woman with a 24 inch waist in here, yet in After Hours you're 6'4? Interesting bodyshape altogether.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement