Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a new phone

• 13-08-2009 9:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭

From vodafone. Im a bill payer. Anyone recommend one thats good for playing music, good camera reliable etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Have a quick look over the sticky regarding how to ask for phone recommendations. The more info you provide, the better people will be able to help you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Ok sorry for not doing my homework, hope this is enough. cheers

What features are important to you in a phone? (i.e. camera, gps, FM radio, Stereo Bluetooth)

I use the phone when running or walking the dog as a music player so thats a must. Radio would be handy too but not essential.

Like most people id use the camera but mainly on nights out so a flash is handy or just one that takes good pics in a pub etc environment.

Has to have bluetooth for the cars hands free kit.

Form factor - i.e. touchscreen, slider, flip phone, etc.

Not too bothered but dont like flip phones.

Dont want anything too chunky that said its not too important to me either.

Internet - is 3G/mobile internet important, or WiFi/EDGE

Rarely use a phone to access the net etc.

Operator - have you an operator preference Pre-pay/Bill-pay/SIM-Free - have you a preference for either
    Price range

Im on a vodafones Perfect Choice 100 plan.
    Wouldnt want to spend more then around 130. Could be persuaded if there was a really good phone to spend more but would aim to spend around 100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement