Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onyxia is back!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I might actually tey and go to Onyxia this time around. Never been a raider, but it would be cool to see it as it was meant to be seen (i.e. not soloing it with a pally).
    DRakE wrote: »
    no one would die :D
    I would :(

(with my Rogue anyway)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

Onyxia's being re-released tomorow for anyone interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

And its stupidly easy, beyond faceroll infact.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Did the 10 man last night on outland with the irish boys.

Had one whipe due to an error on the tanks part, but we got it on the second attempt comfortably, was fun to do the encounter, considering I'd only ever done it before with higher level characters, not the original, I also got a **** hot spellpower dagger out of it.

A fun quick instance, with some nice loot, and an old skool encounter.

I'm glad they did it, rather then them doing nothing, and me continuing my time waiting on groups for ToC,Naxx or Uld, now I've something else to do during the week.

Although soon it will be repetitive, its another variant into what can be a very stale rotation between 3-4 instances/raids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭af666x

Did it during the week and picked up an ilvl 245 hat - better than t8.5 and for next to no effort.

GG! :)

Advertisement