Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palm Treo 680 internet settings.

• 13-08-2009 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Can anyone help wiht this problem, I have a Palm Treo 680 unlocked, i'm on the vodafone network as a payg customer, the problem is that the phone won't connect to the internet of even Vodafone Live, it keeps saying i've to contact my service provider, which i did, and they aid i needed to be a bill pay customer so they could give me a network package, so if anyone can give me some advice on how to work around this and be able to go online with the phone, i'd be very grateful, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

gonecurtin wrote: »
    Can anyone help wiht this problem, I have a Palm Treo 680 unlocked, i'm on the vodafone network as a payg customer, the problem is that the phone won't connect to the internet of even Vodafone Live, it keeps saying i've to contact my service provider, which i did, and they aid i needed to be a bill pay customer so they could give me a network package, so if anyone can give me some advice on how to work around this and be able to go online with the phone, i'd be very grateful, thanks.

You can find the manual Palm Treo 650, similar to the Treo 680, APN settings on the O2 UK website. All you need to do is replace them with the Vodafone APN settings located here.

Advertisement