Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best thread ever

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Some quality threads here.

Maybe there should be a "Boards Classics" forum which only mods can post the best threads to, for the sake of posterity and all that

(unless there already is of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

He seemed legit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

So is his son Andrew okay or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

steo87 wrote: »
    So is his son Andrew okay or what?

I think he's a bit of a weirdo if I'm thinking of the right guy.

Wait, scratch that, that was Mao Tse-Tung.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

no centest, this is the best

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

Ah Dub973
    He has been through quite alot, Imaginary seperations with your imaginary wife can be very upsetting for your imaginary son. God Bless the imaginary social worker!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    The sort of saddo that flies in private jets but forgets his iPhone and has a blubbering teenage son who gets upset over the slightest little thing like being banned from boards?
    Fcuk them !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Just back from taking a dump, was an epic dump it took two days, just found my Poor Nephew Tom had contributed some posts on my account. I hope nobody was offended and what did I miss ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Surprised no one's mentioned this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

I'm still laughing. Gordon is a legend, the constent questions were the icing on the cake.

Question: Who Dave??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Truely epic thread.... hahaha

Advertisement