Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ios in late august/September???

• 13-08-2009 10:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering has anyone any idea when the ios summer ends?? Was planning to go over in early september after repeats.. Will anything be happening over there. Would go top Ibiza but tis a bit too expensive, any other recommendations for a boozy lads sun holiday..

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

Nappy wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Just wondering has anyone any idea when the ios summer ends?? Was planning to go over in early september after repeats.. Will anything be happening over there. Would go top Ibiza but tis a bit too expensive, any other recommendations for a boozy lads sun holiday..

Thanks..

I'm hitting santa ponza end of august start of September... Its in Majorca(or Mallorca as some airlines call it??)

Tiesto is playing there on the 2nd or 3rd of September I think!

I'm only heading for week with lads..

Ment to be a bit of a dive of a place, but I'm not looking for a classy piss up(whats a classy piss up??)

Accommodation is like 110 each for a week,(4 bed room apartments)
    Flights around 150?

Its the island next to Ibiza, so good amount of DJ's etc go here to from ibiza

I dunno!
    As for ios, well it will be winding down, UCD ppl will of all headed home or be leaving bar a few...

Actually i know a load going there but are all due home in a week or two...

But sure if you have your heart set on it give it a go!

Just remember you have to fly to greece then get a ferry over to ios..

Ferry take ages(depending on what you pay).
    So you will probably lose a day going either way travelling.
    So a week holiday might only seem like 5 or 6 days cos of this...

Advertisement