Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get me in !!!

Options
  • 13-08-2009 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi,

Okay second year in a row for me applying as a mature student to do vet nursing!!! Still have heard nothing about my place yet. I am going to ring UCD today. If I do not get a place is there any way of being put on a reserve list???? { But lets hope I do get in!!}

Thanks, Michelle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Michelle.Murphy

Never mind, I just got off phone with UCD, I AM ON THE RESERVE LIST. ONLY ONE MORE PLACE TO FILL. I may find out if I get a place either on the 28th of August or before!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Never mind, I just got off phone with UCD, I AM ON THE RESERVE LIST. ONLY ONE MORE PLACE TO FILL. I may find out if I get a place either on the 28th of August or before!!!

I wish you luck!

Thanks I need it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pseudo_23

i was lucky to get offered a place about 2 weeks ago, i was thrilled. Dont give up if it doesnt happen, i applied twice b4 it happened.:D

Hi,

Thanks for wishing me luck, yeah I won't give up! I really hope I get in this year though ha ha, Thanks and best of luck this year in ur training!

• Advertisement

pseudo_23 wrote: »
    i was lucky to get offered a place about 2 weeks ago, i was thrilled. Dont give up if it doesnt happen, i applied twice b4 it happened.:D

I got told I got into UCD yesterday for vet nursing woohoo FINALLY!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chave

well done :)

Advertisement