Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mistresses on RTE

• 13-08-2009 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering is the second series over?

Always watched it online as was never around to catch it when it aired. Does anyone know if there's a third series coming out?

Love that show!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Wiki says:

"It was confirmed by Whats on TV on Wednesday 8th July 2009 that Mistresses will return on BBC1 for its third and final series in 2010. "

to be honest, I thought the first series was great, second series was very far fetched. Patrick Baladi's imitation of a puppy dog gets to me as well, GROW A SPINE YE WOMAN. Though I did like him in the office. And I always found it confusing have the two brunettes who look soo much alike. Only Orla's Irish accent helped to distinguish them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Really like this show, only getting in to it lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sh0egal

Yeah the second series has finished on RTE1... I only got into it on the second series, really liked it....I loved Jessica, can't think of her real name, she was in Raw as well....loved her character, really quirky!!!! Some of it was a wee bit far fetched but still watchable!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Shelly Conn is Jessica's name. her character was the most far fetched.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistresses_(TV_series)

Information from wiki with the usual disclaimers.. i.e. it is probably about 95% right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

you should watch the first series on www.surfthechannel.com

It's good for all the background, especially the whole story of Siobhan and her husband.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 sh0egal

Yeah one of the girls at work filled me in on the first series, but i would like to see it....was interested in the story with Trudy and her "dead" husband!!! Thank you JonathanAnon, i couldn't think of her name!!! Her character was quite far fetched but the most enjoyable to watch at the same time!!!

Advertisement