Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which is a greater waste of time!!!

• 13-08-2009 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

Which one of these useless quango/muppets/Gobsh!tes are a greater waste of OUR money

IN 1 Mr Noel Brett CEO of the RSA
    87941.JPG

IN 2 The RSA
    logo.jpg

IN 3 Road safety ads made in conjunction with the NI authority of men killing people

IN 4 Garda checkpoints that let tractors full of kids drive on down the road
    000124be10dr.jpg

I think the biggest waste of time and money is... 25 votes

Mr Noel Brett...what ever it is he does!!!!
    0%
    The RSA. ( I hate all men )
    8%
    PaulwPanhardPL 2 votes
    Northern Irish ads of men killing people
    68%
    --Kaiser--tuxyWossackmaidhccashmni1smashBeta Ray BillYakultGran HermanoSVCookie_MonsterbcmfchickenhawkLeprechaun77martydunfBusta Hymanronanc15 17 votes
    Grada Checkpoints that dont really bother their arse worrying about the real problems.
    24%
    TazdedubEPMno1beemerfanSaab EdDrummerboy08McGrath5 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Grada Checkpoints that dont really bother their arse worrying about the real problems.
    I had to vote for the ads...but then I am a mass murderer apparently...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

RSA for me. Do nothing but promote a "speed causes all accidents" mantra and do not deal with any of the real problems on the roads.

Also resize his ugly mug, it's far to big!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Also resize his ugly mug, it's far to big!

Dont know how to do it !!!! I only put up a little pic. See even now hes p!ssing us off. Can a Mod/admin sort it please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Dont know how to do it !!!! I only put up a little pic. See even now hes p!ssing us off. Can a Mod/admin sort it please

Done!

Come to think of it, I shoulda put devil horns and a goatee on him while I was at it...

:P:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Where's the 'all of the above' option?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

gotta go with the RSA.
    With the speed kills mantra as stated above.
    @ RSA why dont you remove your head from your arses and have a real look at the
    a) the state of Irish Roads
    b) Why are there no PROPER rest stops on long sections of roads before you go on "Fatigue Kills" rant
    c)why speed limit on perfectly good main roads are 80kmh but swing onto a pothole strewn bohreen and its still 80kmh.*
    * I know you dont have to do 80kmh but it just demonstrates how out of touch with reality they are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Reads
    Statistics
    Arséways

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I think we should do something about the RSA.

Its clear that they really dont have a clue, and unless something is done about it, road safty in this country will never improve. Fair enough the road deaths are down a bit this year but I dont believe those gammy ad's are to thank. I would imagine that ad's on actual road safety would be so benificial to all drivers.

so ya, I voted rsa. (would vote for them all if I could lol)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭Wossack

Gay Byrne - so RSA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

If I must choose one then it's the RSA since it encompasses all the rest.
    Can't say I have much against garda checkpoints...mainly because I rarely see one, if ever. Now if you'd included pointless speedtraps on perfectly safe straight stretches of DC/MWay, then that might have gotten a vote.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

+1
    RSA covers all (in this case)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

cashmni1 wrote: »
    +1
    RSA covers all (in this case)

You should have allowed multiple choices OP!!!!!

I would have selected all!

Advertisement