Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Broadband in Sutton, local representative?

Options
  • 13-08-2009 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Got a leaflet in postbox about Broadband service being offered, leaflet has a sticker on it "Please contact Tom on 087-xxx ... 7 days any time" that seems a bit odd, why the mobile number? I expected to see UPC call center number instead. Is it normal practice for them?

anton

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

anton wrote: »
    Got a leaflet in postbox about Broadband service being offered, leaflet has a sticker on it "Please contact Tom on 087-xxx ... 7 days any time" that seems a bit odd, why the mobile number? I expected to see UPC call center number instead. Is it normal practice for them?

anton
    As there doing a lot of work around Sutton at the moment it wouldn't be uncommon to get a card like this in the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭anton

Well, I know they do, was just surprised to find someone's mobile number welcoming to call 24hr/day.

But I just spoke to someone at work, and apparently it's normal. Looks UPC have resellers who are working on their own.

Advertisement