Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POWER PLATES???

Options
  • 13-08-2009 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hello, just wondering if anyone has any experience of power plates? Are they worth the hype? My parents are thinking about getting one ~ approximately €700. They hired one for a week y'day so I tried it last nite. It def feels like you would tone up on it. I know its not a miracle machine and you would need to be doing other stuff do. Wud be mad if you could sit on that while havin a feed and it would all balance out :pac:. The leaflet that came with it claims 500 cal in 10 mins. hmmmmm, seems way way way too good to be true.
    Also does anyone know if using it wud count towards weight watchers bonus points? Now I'm probably being unrealistic... Thanks for any advice:rolleyes:

Advertisement