Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Coats

• 13-08-2009 12:16pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere in Galway or online that do maternity winter coats? I've been on the lookout and all I've seen so far are chunky cardigans.

I'm going to be at my biggest when the weather is coldest. :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I saw them but they're not exactly warm (I'm cold blooded). I was looking for a big padded parka or woolen job.

LOL, just imagining myself now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

You and me both, I hadn't even thought about a coat! You must be very organised :P

No I was a bit chilly this morning so I pulled on my coat and it wouldn't do up. :p

How many weeks are ya?

• Advertisement

16! Have my bump for 3 weeks now but haven't worn my coat in about a month. It's slim around the waist I suppose, maybe I should dig out some of my old fat coats from years ago to tide me over...

In the shops at the moment its all macs so you may not get a winter one yet. The other thing is the bump will grow at a crazy rate from now on so if your getting one you'll have to allow for bump growth :D

I could fashion some sort of padded cloak on my sewing machine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

might be better off going for a regular winter coat in a larger size. I always found maternity coats impossible to find. Luckily this time I'll have had baby by end of oct. Although I may have just jinxed myself now....will prob have the coldest oct on record!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Thank god I never had this problem... I had no bump :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Thank god I never had this problem... I had no bump :D

Same... I went into hospital wearing my normal size clothes:pac:
    Thank god for morning sickness!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Have just wandered in here and saw the thread. Topshop had maternity coats in last winter, so it might be worth keeping an eye out as the A/W stuff comes in store, or check their website.

Advertisement