Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTB: front 700c wheel

Options
  • 13-08-2009 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭

Looking for a front 700c wheel - brand doesn't really matter. Braking surface needs to be in good condition though.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Haha yes, I could probably do with that one back at some point :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

blorg wrote: »
    Haha yes, I could probably do with that one back at some point :)

Yep just what I was thinking! I can probably drop it back to you next week, say Wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I know of someone selling a front Corima Aero+ (Plus wrecked back wheel, hub would be fine though). Sounds way beyond what your price range might be in this instance though !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

@penexpers- that would be great, the bike I am thinking of building up for cyclocross is without a front wheel at the moment.

@Quigs- how much for that Corima out of interest? Clincher or tub?

I have an old Ritchey Aero Road front wheel that is free to whoever wants it but I think the bearings are fecked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

@Quigs yeah probably outside the price range

@blorg will make arrangements via PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I'll find out for you Blorg, its a tub though. Aero Plus wheels. I think they are usually 1200 a pair. About 1 year old.

Advertisement