Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 3 save files

Options
  • 13-08-2009 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭

I was hoping to play some of the Fallout 3 DLC so loaded up my Fallout 3 to see was my character still on it.

My mods and character don't appear on the screen and the welcome screen has greyed out Continue and Load options.

Despite this, when I go to my My Games in my system Documents, my save files are still there.
    Anyone got any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

This happened me when I first tried the Broken Steel add-on and then when I tried The Pitt add-on. Not much you can do, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭GigaByte

Sounds like the location to your saved games has changes. Start a new game, save a game, exit and find the location of that save game, then copy in your old save games into the new location.

Forgot to say, to find the new file just search for *.fos

Advertisement