Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deal or No Deal for TV3?????

2»

Comments

It's a bit unfair to be a National Lottery game. At least with Winning Streak you're guaranteed to go home with something, used to be £10,000, not sure what it is now. But with Deal or No Deal you could end up leaving with virtually nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Flash86

Elmo wrote: »
    It is produced by the people who produce the UK series.

Maybe it's because there are 4 more boxes. It seemed they were asking 4 or 5 people their opinions after every offer. Just seemed to drag a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Karsini wrote: »
    It's a bit unfair to be a National Lottery game. At least with Winning Streak you're guaranteed to go home with something, used to be £10,000, not sure what it is now. But with Deal or No Deal you could end up leaving with virtually nothing.

I don't know you go into a shop and buy a Scratch card you might not win any thing, this just prolongs the agony of knowing you could loose.

I thought they were going to have 26 players (scratch card winners) all guaranteed 1000 euro and at the start of the show 1 would be chosen to play Deal Or No Deal.
    Maybe it's because there are 4 more boxes. It seemed they were asking 4 or 5 people their opinions after every offer. Just seemed to drag a bit.

I didn't think he would ask the banker so much towards the end the banker was offering money in places that he/she wouldn't normally. I only fast forwarded to the end.

Anyone watch it live with the break for Coro St how did that work out for ye?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Karsini wrote: »

I think you are guaranteed €5,000.

When we were there for filming, the lady got a cheque for her €20,000 and €5,000 as well.

It does drag, and that where it falls down. Those last 4 or 5 boxes where the banker makes an offer after every box kills it imo. Added to that the fact that the players are just randomly picked from those who buy scratchcards whereas in the UK you have to audition, the Irish game is very dull in comparison.

I was also there for next weeks episode, which i shan't reveal any details of.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 jin.ie

Random Question for 'sligobrewer' but when is it filmed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jin.ie wrote: »
    Random Question for 'sligobrewer' but when is it filmed?

Saturdays and sundays i believe

ok thank you , so if your name was called out today you would be film dis saturday and sunday? short notice no?

ok thank you , so if your name was called out today you would be film dis saturday and sunday? short notice no?

Think their is about 3 weeks in the difference

ah ok someone said to me my bro has been called out this week so am hoping its true

• Advertisement

ah ok someone said to me my bro has been called out this week so am hoping its true

If his name is frank Nugent from athboy he was pulled out :)

http://www.tv3.ie/videos.php?video=17237&locID=1.65.448

ah but we think there is 2 of them in Athboy cos my bro put Franklin on the card if there is another 1 that would be just the biggest let down ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paulc2011

BRING BACK DEAL OR NO DEAL IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!

paulc2011 wrote: »
    BRING BACK DEAL OR NO DEAL IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!

Mods time to close this thread quick. Bumping threads even for a new user, Keith Barry aka paulc2011.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paulc2011

yes this is keith .. you got me..

paulc2011 wrote: »
    yes this is keith .. you got me..

I have learnt from the master.

• Advertisement
Advertisement