Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman longford area?

Options
  • 13-08-2009 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I have a detached house in Longford town - Clonbalt woods, I need the gutters cleaned and a small job done on a window in the ensuite. Can anyone recommend a decent handyman for this job that wont cost the earth

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

what needs doing on the window?? might know someone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

There have been leaflets dropped into all the houses in Clonblat the last few weeks with Handymen available. The prices seemed very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Grab a copy of the Leader and have a look in the classifides. There should be someone in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I know someone very capable and wont cost the earth PM sent. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 conchie

I wouldn't mind a good name myself especially a good electrician or someone who does garden work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement