Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland axes Blue American Express Credit Card

Options
  • 13-08-2009 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

Bank of Ireland axes Blue American Express Credit Card, Did anyone else get a letter in the post today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Got the same letter myself. Bit annoyed really...I don't use it much (because not many places in Ireland will take them) but it was very handy for online stuff (particularly buying from the 'States) and the 1% cashback was a handy way to offset some of the CC levy.

Anyone know if account holders will have to pay the levy for this year? We just got billed for last year in April, so it'd be a bit rich getting touched for another 30 quid for 1/3 of the year. Something that should really have been covered in the letter they issued...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Bank of Ireland axes Blue American Express Credit Card, Did anyone else get a letter in the post today?

It's been on the cards for a while, they stopping taking new applications last year..

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭defib

Got me letter and very sad.

My last statement shows I have 378.61 in money back. I used in for business alot and will miss the bouns.

But what about the Goverment Stamp Duty do we get a refund?

Advertisement