If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pan Txl37g10/v10

• 13-08-2009 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi folks,

I would be grateful if you could quote me a price for either of these models.
    along with a Pan blue ray dmp-bd60.

I would prefer delivery to Cork.

Cheers,
    Fandozzle

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,470 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

fandozzle wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I would be grateful if you could quote me a price for either of these models.
    along with a Pan blue ray dmp-bd60.

I would prefer delivery to Cork.

Cheers,
    Fandozzle

Fandozzle,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately we are not shipping those models - at the moment they are available in-store only - are there any other TV's that we could quote you for? (Sony/LG/Philips/Samsung?)

Thanks for the opportunity to quote and do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 37 fandozzle

johnmc wrote: »
    Fandozzle,

Unfortunately we are not shipping those models - at the moment they are available in-store only - are there any other TV's that we could quote you for? (Sony/LG/Philips/Samsung?)

Thanks for the opportunity to quote and do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply.
    I am looking at the Philips 37pfl9604h as an(expensive!) alternative.

Having seen it locally its a very impressive tv.
    Slight concern was the apparent motion blurring of the 'red man' in the
    Philips screen demo instore.

Also have reviews suggest an annoying 25sec time lag at start up.

I would appreciate your views....and a headturningly competitive quote!

Regards Fandozzle

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply.
    I am looking at the Philips 37pfl9604h as an(expensive!) alternative.

Having seen it locally its a very impressive tv.
    Slight concern was the apparent motion blurring of the 'red man' in the
    Philips screen demo instore.

Also have reviews suggest an annoying 25sec time lag at start up.

I would appreciate your views....and a headturningly competitive quote!

Regards Fandozzle

Fan,

thanks again for the post.

Yep it is really impressive and - on start up there are a huge amount of technologies and widgets that have to get up to speed however I think that if it is left in standby the start-up time is less of an issue.

The new 8 & 9 series Philips are pretty serious and as you say really impressive - however they really do benefit from tweaking and the standard 'out-of the box' mode defaults to a shop mode which frankly is pretty awful - if you speak to the boardies who have received a 9 sseries over the last few weeks they really do need to be set up - they are a real enthuasists piece of kit - anyway - enough ranting - I have PM'd you a quote which I hope you will find headturningly competitive!

Thanks again for the posts and drop me a line if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 37 fandozzle

johnmc wrote: »
    Fan,

thanks again for the post.

Yep it is really impressive and - on start up there are a huge amount of technologies and widgets that have to get up to speed however I think that if it is left in standby the start-up time is less of an issue.

The new 8 & 9 series Philips are pretty serious and as you say really impressive - however they really do benefit from tweaking and the standard 'out-of the box' mode defaults to a shop mode which frankly is pretty awful - if you speak to the boardies who have received a 9 sseries over the last few weeks they really do need to be set up - they are a real enthuasists piece of kit - anyway - enough ranting - I have PM'd you a quote which I hope you will find headturningly competitive!

Thanks again for the posts and drop me a line if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc
    Hi John,

Thanks for reply.

What is the easiest way to contact you to for futher enquiries?

Regards,
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭billius

Hi John,
    I'd be interested in the 37PFL9604.
    Could you PM me with details on a price?

Cheers,
    Bill

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Thanks for reply.

What is the easiest way to contact you to for futher enquiries?

Regards,
    Peter

Peter,

you can email me to johnmc@richersounds.ie , PM me on Boards, Post here on Boards, or give me a bell in the office on 01.843.9231 - if I'm not in, Ursula who is much more efficient than me :D will be able to help you or at the very least will pass the message on and hassle me until I call you back!

ATB and keep me posted,

John Mc

billius wrote: »
    Hi John,
    I'd be interested in the 37PFL9604.
    Could you PM me with details on a price?

Cheers,
    Bill

Bill,

PM gone!

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Panasonic TX-L37G10B today declared a Which.co.uk Best Buy. In other words an expert review panel has declared it top notch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭M00lers

As far as TV's are concerned Which are totally unqualified and incompetent at reviews. Panel of experts my arse!!! They should stick to fridges and cookers!
    In the interest of fairness though the Panasonic is a good set but a blind red arsed monkey fron the moon could have told you that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.