Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions On Official Xbox 360 Steering Wheel

• 13-08-2009 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the official 360 steering wheel.

I just bought one at the weekend with Race Pro and think its great.

Have Forza 2 and PGR 3 AND 4, but havent tried in with them yet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I thought about getting it, but the cost put me off – what are they now, €130?

I heard it requires calibration to get it working properly. Does it have force feedback?

I'd be afraid it would gather dust under the stairs after a few months, has anyone bought one, but still use the control pad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Its €99.99 new in gamestop in Charlestown. I got it there for €60 second hand . Yes, force feed back. Works with Race Pro out of the box. Not sure about other games. I'm certain it would work with Forza 2 and PGR4, just havent tried it. If you can get it second hand for €60, its worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Yeah it works for Forza2 and PGR. I used it before but I'm not mad on using driving wheels tbh.

Advertisement