Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alonso or Lewis

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

I don't think he could be any more under the thumb than when he was at McLaren. The 'taking a ****' thing was said when he was just about to leave the team.
    eh that was in 2005, not 2006 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Red Storm wrote: »

eh, no it wasn't :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Red Storm wrote: »

eh that was in 2006, not 2005 :D

No.
    He was a lot more relaxed back then. Too much "Image Crap" with the Ferrari name.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭mad dave

smooch71 wrote: »
    Just a question

Are most people picking Alonso because he's a better driver, or because Hamilton is the most annoying twat on the planet? (With the exception of James Allen)

that would have a lot to do with it but i still think that fernando is the best of the 2. fastest lap in germany that slow renault.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭rua1972

I'd prefer Alonso. Mainly because Hamilton was hyped even before he drove his first f1 race. Now Hamilton has seen the back of the grid a few times i respect him a bit more, but still between the two of them i'd pick Alonso anytime.

Advertisement