Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frusi

Options
  • 13-08-2009 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Where can you buy these desserts? I used to be able to get them in Tesco but they don't seem to do them any more.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Vamoose Killers

Or are they gone for good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I got some in Tesco Finglas a couple of months ago... bout 9 months though... cos I was pregnant when I had them! I got a craving :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Flowertot

i got them in dunnes a couple of months ago but haven't seen them anywhere lately

These gone for good then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I haven't seen them in ages :( they do still seem to have a website though, maybe they could point you in the direction of some stockists?

http://www.frusi.com/ie-en/contact/default.aspx

• Advertisement

Nope, no luck there! Must be finished with.

Thanks though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I was in Tesco Clarehall on Sunday and they had some there, it did have a bit of an 'end of stock' look to it though. Was in a random freezer and not with the desserts

Advertisement