If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sub 32" tv

• 13-08-2009 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. This might be a bit "little fish" for you, given the sizes thrown around in here, at i an looking for a telly to replace the old one in the bedroom.
    Its a 28" tube thats years old. I dont really want to go up to 32", but dont really wamnt to go smaller either. Looking for lcd, and it has to be phillips!!
    Would youhave anything around that might be up my street?
    Cheers folks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Jimdagym

Little Fish or Big fish I'm happy to see both!!

I have the new 26PFL3404 which may suit but it will be a bit of a step down size wise from what you have
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/2/26pfl3404_12/26pfl3404_12_pss_eng.pdf

We have it on offer in store for €349.99 - down from €399.99 so a nice saving there.

You may also want to have a look at this, the 32PFL5404H
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl5404h_12/32pfl5404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

The 5 Series is where things start to get interesting - better processing (Pixel Plus HD) better conectivity 3x HDMI, VGA, 2x SCART etc, better sound systems and its only a little larger all round compared to the 26" considering your replacing a 28" CRT the 32$ LCD will save you LOADS of space.

This TV is on offer for €449.99 and are in stock at the moment.

Have a look at the spec's or call into the shop and have a play with them.
    I can be reached on 01 474 0788.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Thanks for the reply ash. I'd say your right about dropping in to have a looksie. Thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

cool

I'll be about all day tomorrow if your in, Just ask for me and I'll take you through both sets happily

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.