Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pic from my photo blog on Wordpress.com homepage

• 13-08-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,158 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I just wanted to tell all about my nice suprise today. A picture from my photo blog (the horses) made it onto the front page of Wordpress today!

3817107475_1db1414ede.jpg

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Well done but on a slightly diff topic why is everyone from outside Dublin got this name/nickname of Pa and the likes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,158 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Patrick is aimn dom.
    Paddy is too much famer-like
    Pat; I never liked
    I suppose you'd have to ask my friends really, when I was young that's what people called me and it stuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

It's the easiest to say "Paaa"
    "Paaa-Deee"
    "Paa-Trick"

And pat is for post men :)

See :pac:

Anyone well done on getting on the home page,I'd assume alot will see it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cleeek

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just wanted to tell all about my nice suprise today. A picture from my photo blog (the horses) made it onto the front page of Wordpress today!

Well done Paaaaa (as one "country person to another").

One question - how did it get onto Wordpress.com?

Also, I like the theme you're using on the blog. What is it?

thanks
    Bernard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

well done you! nice one indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

dinneenp wrote: »
    Patrick is aimn dom.
    Paddy is too much famer-like
    Pat; I never liked
    I suppose you'd have to ask my friends really, when I was young that's what people called me and it stuck

Jeeeze... thanks very much !!

Advertisement