Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Birthday Present

Options
  • 13-08-2009 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Its my boyfriends 27th birthday soon and I have no idea what to get him. He has been so supportive to me recently and even cut a holiday short cos he knew i needed him, even tho I told him he didnt have to come back

Now his birthday is coming and im trying to think of something i can do for him or get him to show him how special he is.... no ideas tho!!!!

I was thinking of a trip to NY(we both have been but not together and really wanna go together), or paris (he has never been) or croatia (he loves it there)

Any ideas welcome :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from AH

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

oops, thanks! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

eh maybe you should go to disneyland its kick ass!!

or disneyland AND new york!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Like A Fox

Italy's beautiful (North's more ritzy and South's less touristy) and Sweden is amazing too.

If you've got the big bucks then I think Peru sounds incredible!

Only keep thinking of Paris if you're sure he'd like to go as much as you would. You don't wanna unintentionally give him a present that's more for you than for him!

Give us some more ideas about what he likes!

Advertisement