Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diverting Uk mobile to ireland mobile

• 13-08-2009 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hELLO I WANT O DIVERT MY T-MOBILE MOBILE IN UK TO MY METEOR MOBILE HERE IN IRELAND.

DOES ANYBODY CLEVER HAVE A SOLUTION?

thanks
    Pat

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi, and welcome to Boards.ie.

You might just want to check the CAPS LOCK button on your keyboard :). It looks like you are shouting.

Anyway, are you looking for instructions on how to divert to an Irish number? Just put the number in the +3538XXXXXXXX format. It will cost you a lot, I would imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fluxter

Sure i know that i want to be able to answer me irish mobile after somebody rings my 079xxxxxxxxx number in Uk:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

fluxter wrote: »
    Sure i know that i want to be able to answer me irish mobile after somebody rings my 079xxxxxxxxx number in Uk:confused:

As stated in Tom's answer above;

If you go into the 'call divert' section of your 079xxxxxxxxx mobile's menu, and set your divert to your Irish number, using the +3538xxxxxxx format, THEN you'll be able to answer your Irish mobile after somebody rings your 079xxxxxxxxx number in the UK.

It will however, (also as stated above) cost you a considerable amount of money to do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fluxter

well i can set a roaming option on the t-mobile......is there no other clever blueface or skype way doing it?? thanks
    or buzzroam?

Advertisement