Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first year students 2009/2010 UCD

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

_JOE_ wrote: »
    I would expect the next intake of An Garda siochana to have the highest number of applicants in years...you'll find yourself competing with people with qualifications that surpass the "local IT" including solicitors, engineers, civil servants out of work and those with many years experience...so if i were you i'd get my thinking cap on and drop the attitude...

Hopefully he can follow a proper football team as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

You people do get awfully agitated.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

Anyone else get into science omnibus?
    Hopefully it's a crowd who enjoy drink and the likes!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Antamojo wrote: »

I did.

And I'm considering giving up...........:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Actually that was quite flamey. Troll off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Yes and yes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Yes and yes. :D

Yes and yes again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Hmm according to my brothers fiance (who dropped out of science), people who plan on spending their time drinking generally don't get through to second year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Hmm according to my brothers fiance (who dropped out of science), people who plan on spending their time drinking generally don't get through to second year.

Im not going to. But that said, after studys done im not gonna sit at home on my own with my cuppa and a few bickies.

Trust me im the last person who'd drop out of a science course. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ChickenScratch

that said, after studys done im not gonna sit at home on my own with my cuppa and a few bickies.

Sounds like party central to me :D

We're a rare breed, us englishies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Neve02

Jesus der is some fairly undermining people out there in reference to the comment about people running off to UL,UCC,UCD etc...Who gives a ****e whether ur in an IT or any other college..iv massive respect for both..what ever happened to wishing people well... College suits some people and the Guards suits others....And this reference to 500+ points..thats fairly petty! Okay so mayb medicine is not your thing..im sure plenty of other people feel its worth while putting the work in for a rewarding job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Neve02

Gerald O wrote: »
    Indeed I am. Although Im a returning 1st year. Completed year 1 of Pharmacology, got offered this and just couldn't resist^^

It's a job I want at the end of this, pity I didn't make the mistake last year>.<

Anyway, can't wait to meet you:D

Cool...likewise!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭bebeebutterfly

Apparently us engineers are starting on the 2nd of Sept, 3 day orientation, ie. drinking.

Might as well get wasted as soon as i can seeing as i'm gonna be stuck in the books all year :D

haw haw that's brilliant!

Engineers are the biggest drinkers in UCD!
    Wait till Eng Day comes along!
    You'll love it!

Engsoc have some great things planned for you 1st years this year!
    Stay tuned!!

Advertisement