Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jonathan's Ice Cream Van

• 13-08-2009 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi,
    Anyone know how I can get in contact with the guy, I assume is called Jonathan, who drives the "Jonathan's Ice Cream Van"?
    Has to be this van, cause of the name written over the front of it.
    I want to ask him for a favour.

If someone could PM a number or let me know what estate he goes to in the city I'd appreciate it. I've seen his van the odd few times out dunmore rd area but I havent seen it in a while.

I thought I might find some contact details on http://www.cro.ie but no luck.

It's nothing urgent, just want to see would he do me a favour.

Thanks
    Nyquist

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Is the favour to STFU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Waynecarr

Hopefully the favour is to sod off up country where we cant hear your bloody racket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Try the golden pages online, he might be in there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Rain nor shine, that irritating tune can be heard :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

I see that his rival "Mister Softee" is driving an English registered van...not for much longer :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 nyquist

No STFU is not the favour :D

No luck so far. I thought I might get a lead using boards.

Goldenpages didnt show me anything either.
    No "ice cream van" found in Waterford

Company name could be registered differently.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just wait outside Ballybeg in the afternoon, any weekday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 nyquist

Sully wrote: »
    Just wait outside Ballybeg in the afternoon, any weekday.
    I'm not that desperate :D I have other things to do than stark :D

Might have to let faith run it course and hopefully see the van again soon on the road.

Advertisement