Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Tempo F900...

• 13-08-2009 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭

http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=180271

So, first I was looking at the HTC Touch Diamond 2. Then I saw the HTC Hero with android. Then I read that the HTC phones are pushing old hardware too far with the new interface, and also that the media playing leaves a lot to be desired on both the above, and discovered the lovely HTC Touch HD. then I saw the link above, and watched the Touch HD vs Acer f900 video on that page, and it's food for thought... anyone seen this thing in the flesh? Is it plasticky? Is the video some sort of marketing hype or is it really that much more responsive? Those wee laptops/netbooks that acer make are half decent build quality...

Advertisement