Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access request

Options
  • 13-08-2009 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭

Hi I requested access yesterday to the soccer forum but have not heard anything yet. Im afraid to write anything on that forum again (after my access request) in case I get banned (it's very strict). You have any idea how long it takes to get access?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

They tend to do access requests in batches..so sit tight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

BuffyBot wrote: »
    They tend to do access requests in batches..so sit tight :)

We do, and I'll be doing them tonight.

In fairness, it's a regular question which we have answered in the access request charter:
    A mod will allow you access to the soccer forum shortly after that. Applications are usually processed once a week, though may be longer, so please do not contact us or post on your access thread looking for an update on your application.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

We do, and I'll be doing them tonight.

In fairness, it's a regular question which we have answered in the access request charter:

Apologies for my impatience and thanks for the access :)

Advertisement